Simon Cowell's a Puff Laddy : Today feedback

Simon Cowell's a Puff Laddy

It's not often that you see Simon Cowell looking less than groomed - but the King of Karaoke was showcasing an unlikley look when he appeared on Jay Leno's chat show to promote X Factor USA.

Simon Cowell's a Puff Laddy


Simon is famous for being a fan of Botox, and his newly full jawline prompted viewers to wonder whether he'd gone too far with his favourite filler injections. Simon had tweeted about tackling his weight gain a few days ago, saying "I now have a trainer three times a week. Feel so much better."

According to Mail Online, Simon is very focused on his health and appearance, scheduling intravenous vitamin injections as well as regular Botox appointments. Simon also insists on using black toilet paper, although it is not known whether that has any particular health benefits...

Simon was joined on the sofa by his fellow judge Britney Spears, who showed off her brand new fringe. Simon told the audience that he had to give Britney a pep talk to calm her after some initial anxieties. He said "she looked at me like 'what have I signed up for here?' After two hours we had a conversation and it was like 'I'm not sure we should be doing this, they all hate me, they're booing me'. I said 'you're doing a brilliant job, get used to it.'"

Have you caught Britney's performance? Do you agree with Simon? Let us know!
Powered by Blogger.